Check-In Check-Out Policy
Across all Hotel Aanandan Residency' properties, the standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and standard check-out time is 12:00 Noon.
Documents Required During Time Of Check-in
Booking confirmation via E-mail/ SMS (with Booking ID) and a valid Photo ID (with address) is required for all the guests. Photo ID poofs accepted are Driver's License, Voter’s Card, Passport and Ration Card. Note: PAN Cards will not be accepted as valid Photo ID Card.
Early Check-in Policy
Our policy with regards to early check-ins are:
- Early check-in between 8 AM and 12 PM can be allowed without any extra charges, but will be subject to availability.
- Early check-in for guests arriving before 8 AM will be charged at the full previous day's rate.
Late Check-out Policy
Our policy with regards to early check-out are:
- Late check-out up to 1 PM can be accommodated at no extra charges, but will be subject to availability.
- Late check-out after 1 PM will be charged at the full next day's rate.
- Child Policy: A maximum of 2 children up to the age of 10 years are allowed free of charge subject to room occupancy capacity. Extra person charges are applicable for anyone above 10 years of age. Breakfast is chargeable in stay, but no extra bed will be provided.
- Occupancy Policy: The maximum number of occupants in a room depends on the hotel and the room category. This can be found out during booking of the rooms for different hotels.
- Pet Policy: No pets are allowed inside the premises/property where the accommodation is situated.
- Right to Admission: All Hotel Aanandan Residency Hotels reserve the right to deny admission or ask particular guests to leave the property to ensure safety and comfort of other guests. This may include cases such as denial of admission to local residents, unmarried & unrelated couples, amongst others. The decision taken by the Hotel Aanandan Residency management shall be final and binding in all such situations.